I welcome ideas and/or comments from all of my readers, it helps in the growth and content of my blog as well as me personally. I just ask that those ideas and/or comments be expressed politely, with respect, with courtesy, and with an extension of grace.
So why a comment policy? Simple – it keeps everything upfront, so if anyone ever does “step out of line”, they’ll know why I either edited or deleted their comment. Just as you wouldn’t encourage bad behavior in your home or workplace I do not allow it here.
I also want to make sure that you, the reader, feel safe and comfortable when sharing your ideas and/or comments. I will not accept anyone disrespecting another commenter . You help make this blog what it is; the least I can do is help make it feel like a fun place to visit.
I will remove any comments that I feel are inappropriate – including general spam, offensive comments, rude language, overly promotional comments, and/or comments unrelated to the post.
In 2009, the Federal Trade Commission revised their guidelines about endorsements and testimonials to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company.
- If I feature any sponsored posts or affiliate links, I will always be transparent and disclose of such. I believe that is essential to keep up the trust and respect of my readers.
- I will only accept sponsorships from or link to products and brands that I have in fact used, regardless of compensation.
- Any products which have been gifted or provided for free by my advertising partners for review, will be disclosed below each post including sponsored giveaways.
- I may be compensated to offer an opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Just know that regardless of compensation, I will always give my genuine opinion. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made on this blog.
- I value you, my readers, and I will always be up front and honest with every post I write.